LOCAL SERVICES UPDATED 21st Apr
Sanitiser Gels, Support
An essential worker, offers home made sanitiser gels, medical herbalist support.
Kate Parker BSc MNIMH
FOUR MARKS traders:
- PULPA NEGRO is offering a delivery service inc a bottle of wine
- GARTHOWEN GARDEN CENTRE is offering a full delivery service and the cafe has many items such as flour sugar eggs – gluten free too – which they are happy to sell and deliver: see their website for details
- TRIPLE FFF is offering beer and gin deliveries
THE YEW TREE
see Separate page (Yew Tree- CV Services) in Coronavirus Folder
CANDOVER VALLEY STORES DELIVERY
The Candover Valley Store still offers a (temporary) food delivery service for the vulnerable and for self- isolating customers who have no other form of assistance.
1. PHONE: The Stores (01256 389 500), Becky Jackson 01256 389197 or Anne Frome 01256 389203
2. CONTACT DETAILS: Please give your:
Name and address including post code; telephone number and confirm you are over 18 (if ordering alcohol)
3. PAYMENT: You will be asked to provide your card details (for customer not present card transaction):
For security, this information will be shredded once your transaction has been completed
4. ORDER – give your order over the phone
5. DELIVERY – we aim to deliver your order to your doorstep
within 24 hours. Your receipt will be attached.
While every effort will be made to fulfil your order, CVS can only supply what is in stock. CVS will aim to provide basic essentials – but cannot provide a full on-line delivery service (we are not Ocado!). It is only through the hard work of our staff and volunteers that we are able to offer this home delivery service at this difficult time. If items are not in stock, this will be noted on your order/receipt.
Terms and conditions:
*Items once purchased cannot be returned to store
*We will aim to deliver within 24hrs where stock levels permit
*May we kindly request no more than two orders per household per week