Planning info is as follows:
1. How to Comment on any Application
2. How to view any Wield application
3. New applications
4. older applications
5. Appeals & “neighbouring parish” issues
1. How to comment
To comment to EHDC on a new planning application, follow the link at paragraph 3 ( or for older applications, check in paragraph 4).
If you have strong views about any planning issue, please also inform your Parish Council (PC): contact any of the councillors or the Parish Council clerk Mrs Jean Frost, email: email@example.com
This helps ensure that your PC is better able to represent village views. An assumption of “ no objections” will be made by the PC if no comment is received.
2. View any Wield Planning Application
To see the latest planning applications, click this link:
(use Wield as a search term, or for a specific application, use a house Name or a Planning reference number )
3. New Applications Notified to the PC: ( will only be shown here for 2 weeks)
Dials Close – Holiday let (posted 16 Oct)
4. Old ( over 2 weeks ago) Applications ( to access all applications, see para 2 above.
5. Appeals ( & “neighbouring Parish “ issues”)